You may be interested in a one off consultation with Kwame or longer term, ongoing support…
A one off consultation lasts an hour and a half and Kwame will listen to your music in front of you and suggest a plan of action.
If you want to you can continue with ongoing support, he’ll explain all the different options such as Ferocious Label Services where you could release your music or ongoing consultations which is monthly advice which consists of regular meetings and calls with Kwame and Jonny but not full on management, at a small monthly fee. With this support you receive depending what you require, planning and advice on photo shoots, video shoots, online PR, radio pluggers, advice on suitable producers and song writers if needed, managers, publishers, distributors, various label service options with different companies, input at rehearsals, gigs if you need it and anything else that is needed for your personal project.
Some artists just book one offs whenever they need advice or are ready to move to the next stage in their development while others commit to a few months or years of bespoke input taylored to whatever you require.
Email email@example.com for rates.
Q: Kwame, what is Ferocious Consultancy?
A This is Ferocious Talent’s Music Consultancy Division..
Q: Music consultancy... What does that mean to you?
A: Offering the same quality of advice, guidance and support that my own acts receive, but externally, and on a more ad-hoc basis.
Q: When would this be relevant to me?
A: It's a crazy industry in turbulent times. A reassuring nod from someone who's done it before can be as valuable as a kick up the ass. Both can save you a lot of time and money!
Q: What form would this take?
A: That's really up to you! Sometimes it's a case of just a one and a half hour meeting, and then you are on your way!
Alternatively, you may decide on a regular consultations with some or all of the support offered at the top of the page or more in-depth project overhauls if required.
1) I run an indie label affiliated with a major. I've a new act that isn't connecting. Can you help?
We offer A&R and marketing advice to labels both big and small. More often than not looking in from the outside is all that's needed to make sure your project wins on the inside.
2) I work at a fashion house. We need something music-wise for our next campaign ASAP!
We have connections here and have worked on many campaigns. Teaming up with you directly is often the quickest and most creative way to deliver the end campaign on time.
3) I'm a solo artist. I've been investing in myself but I'm unsure what to do and where to spend next?
Many a new act run into this problem. A lot of money (sometimes personal money) is spent unnecessarily. We can help drastically reduce costs by simply being honest about what's really needed for your project to progress now and into the future.
4) I'm in a band. We've been getting interest from record labels for a while but how do we turn this into a deal?
If you have interest then that's a good sign, but it's the beginning rather than the end of an often lengthy process. Some hard advice on what the best path is can save a lot of head and heartache. Fortunately, we have advised many top ten acts over the years.
5) I co-own a new management company. We have good investment and a roster we believe in but we're struggling to break an act. Why?
It's hard to know what is what when it's underneath your nose. An outside ear can help bring much needed clarity and some home truths. If you're open and ready then we can help!
Stage 1 Consultation
• Overview on what is working and what is not with the artist's music. A&R; separating the songs that work from the ones that don’t.
• Looking at the mistakes and turning them into positives.
- Getting rid of what isn't working in your project.
- Honest, brutal assessment (This is your money that we are trying to protect and make correct decisions with)
• Finding new producers / Initial A&R
• Looking at the marketing of the project so far. What works and what doesn't?
- Giving advice on promo teams
- Finding good promo people that suit your project
- Setting realistic deadlines for your project
• Advice on music from start to finish
TOTAL TIME: 1.5 hours