1) I run an indie label affiliated with a major. I've a new act that isn't connecting. Can you help?
We offer A&R and marketing advice to labels both big and small. More often than not looking in from the outside is all that's needed to make sure your project wins on the inside.
2) I work at at fashion house. We need something music wise for our next campaign ASAP!
We have connections here and have worked on many campaigns. Teaming up with you directly is often the quickest and most creative way to deliver the end campaign on time.
3) I'm a solo artist. I've been investing in myself but I'm unsure what to do and where to spend next?
Many a new act runs into this problem. A lot of money (sometimes personal money) is spent unnecessarily. We can help drastically reduce costs by simply being honest about what's really needed for your project to progress now and into the future.
4) I'm in a band. We've been getting interest from record labels for a while but how do we turn this into a deal?
If you have interest then that's a good sign but it's the beginning rather than end of an often lengthy process. Some hard advice on what the best path is can save a lot of head and heartache. Fortunately we have advised many top ten acts over the years.
5) I co-own a new management company. We have good investment and a roster we believe in but we're struggling to break an act. Why?
It's hard to know what is what when it's underneath your nose. An outside ear can help bring much needed clarity and some home truths. If you're open and ready then we can help!
Stage 1 Consultation:
- Overview on what is working with Artists music and what is not working/A+R Separating the songs that work from the ones that don’t
- looking at the mistakes and turning those mistakes into positives- Getting rid of what is not working in your project- Honest brutal assessment (This is your money that we are trying to protect and make correct decisions with)
- Finding new producers / Initial A+R
- Looking at the marketing of the project so far what works what does not work. Giving advice on promo teams, finding good promo people that suit your project, setting realistic deadlines for your project
- Advice on music from start to finish
time: 1.5 hours
Action taken from Consultation: one/two months
Price available on request
Ferocious Talent Management also has a consultancy arm. Not all acts need management some just need advice from time to time from someone that’s done it before.
For Ferocious Consultancy please contact: